Friday 26 September 2014

Up up and away

Ive managed to keep the mileage up nicely this week. I started with a big 30k run and every day Ive done a shorter run. Today was my shortest but I made it a hills run! I did my normal sky line start which is up for 2.5 km basically, turned around and did it again and then added some extra small hills. All in all 400 meters of climbing and 10 (ish) km of distance.

Legs now getting tired! think tomorrow Ill do a 10km gentle and flat run just to losten the legs and feet a bit.

Next week Im meeting up with David Barnes (ex Bath Rugby player) who did the race last year. Hoping to get lots of hints and tips!!

All moving along nicely. Getting more scary as each day goes by! I know though that I couldnt really do much more training!

No comments:

Post a Comment