Monday 22 September 2014

Tunnel vision

Wow the weeks are flying by now. I did 80+km last week and plan to hot that again this week. Foot is getting better. Have a slight groin injury but that too is fading away now. My poor dog doesnt know whats going on as he is doing quite a lot of those miles with me!

Im planning to send out my plea for donations this week so will then try to keep this blog more updated but with work, running and coaching unders 7 rugby my time seems to be pretty tightly used up!

Just wanted to share my run from yesterday. I did a loop around Bath and managed to finally find the two tunnels route:
http://www.twotunnels.org.uk/

Wow, 1.6 km tunnel right through a big hill outside Bath! that was really a very odd experience! the next tunnel was only 500 meters. There is music, lights and its cold down there! great fun. Really freaked my dog out though...

Back out running later today!

Cheers for reading

Johan

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    In April 2015, I'm going to join Marathon des Sables, like you. I have also created a website http://www.mds2015.be to share my adventure and training.

    Shall I suggest that we add a mutual link to our own websites ?

    See you with pleasure in the desert then !

    I wish you a good training.

    ReplyDelete