Wednesday 3 September 2014

Things are getting serious!

30 weeks to go! Wow thats going quick...
Training is going well. I have had a few niggles, worst of which is in my left foot and I think it couldbe a slight stress fracture but I seem to be ontop of it now.
Since my last post I spent 2 weeks in Cornwall and put in a good few miles on the coastal path...hilly and hard but great running.
I have started to put together my chairty page and will be raising money for the Childrens Hospice South West www.chsw.org.uk/
As part of my commitment to them I will be trying to keep my blog updated and add in some photos etc.
Yesterday I did a 30km run with a 4kg pack. My legs can feel it today but they arent too bad. Today I plan to do 15k....lets see how that goes!!
Back later with an update.
By the way you can track me on Strava too if you want to http://www.strava.com/athletes/groblerj

No comments:

Post a Comment