Monday 7 July 2014

Longer and faster....July 7th

Back after a good Sunday in London watching Wimbledon. Managed to get teh 70k in last week including a very hilly Saturday morning run. Sunday I did nothing but walk around London and Wimbledon and eat nice food and drink pimms....I deal I know....
This morning I ran 15km with my wife MTBing beside me and my dog, Monty the very stupid but very nice Viszla, running along too. My wife announces that I run funny! awesome. The good news is that tomorrow night Im meeting Macca (2 time Ironman World Champ) and spending two days at a training camp with him where we will have a run clinic! could be useful! I think Im running flat footed and it would be great to iron that kind of problem out asap.
Anyhoot, feeling good and my 15km run today was my fastest in probably nearly a year so I feel really pleased. Tomorrow I plan another 15k but slower and just putting in the Kms.

No comments:

Post a Comment