Monday 23 June 2014

So far so good

Week 1 down and I managed a good 50k of running, almost all of that was off road too and in some decent warm weather. Woop woop. My legs are holding up well so far and my new shoes are doing good. This week I need to take it up a small notch and Im going to do that by trying to add 15k runs into my routine rather than just 10ks. I want to remain very careful about adding distance and speed so Im going to just take it up small notches at a time. I have also been doing my Tabata circuit training to keep the upper body and core training too as I think this will help to carry me and my kit across the sand.

I hope in a couple more weeks ill be able to join some other local Bath people who are taking part in the same race as me. It'll be great to share the training with some like minded people.

I think Im already boring my family about it :)

Over and out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment