Thursday 23 October 2014

Busy busy busy

Ok, my bad but I havent updated this page for a few days now. Its been busy busy but thats no excuse! ok, where to start...oh yes...running :)

Well Monday I rested and did some very slight streching and light strength stuff. Then Tuesday I blasted out a 20km run with plenty (over 450 meters) of climbing. Wednesday I rested and did no exercise what so ever! I did however get my BT youview TV set up so not a total write off! Today I did another 20km, found a new route (again over 450m climbing) but got a little lost and almost got myself and my dog killed on a very short but very busy bit of road..phew, no deaths so thats good.

On Monday I also went to the Childrens Hospice South West HG near Bristol and met some amazing ladies who help to make the whole charity possible. They gave me hope that we can achieve some really great money raising goals (£15000 is the new target!) and I can help them by doing what I do and they can help me by being the brains behind the process! Very exiting and hope to make a big difference by helping to fund the care for at leats one family for a whole year.

Thought of the day...oh my god!


 
23
Weeks
1
Days
17
Hours
27
Minutes
5
Seconds

UNTIL MDS 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment